From 2019-02-08 09:00:00 to 2019-02-09 17:00:00Venue: Fortezza da Basso (Firenze)
Buy Wineis the exclusive B2B event for meetings among international buyers and the excellence of the Tuscan wine production. The event will take place in the prestigious location of Fortezza da Basso, in the very centre of Florence, Tuscany. You can visit BUY WINE and set a selection of B2B appointments with over 215 participating producers, both boutique and renowned wineries.
Moreover, on February 10th to 11th, you can choose to join one of the Educational tours to Tuscan wine territories (participation is optional). You will be requested to fill up an application form for the selection. After admission, you will receive a link to browse the online catalogue. Then you will express your preferences for the Tuscan wine producers you would like to meet during the two days event. A copy of your agenda will be available for you before the departure.
February 7th Arrival in Florence
February 8th – from 9.00 to 17.00 Buy Wine B2B Meetings
February 8th – from 19.30 (tbc) Networking cocktail
February 9th – from 9.00 to 17.00 Buy Wine B2B Meetings
February 10th to 11th Optional Educational Tours in Tuscany *
Or Flight back home
*each buyer will choose the Educational Tour. Details soon available on the website
BUY WINE will accept max 2 buyers per company. This business opportunity will be convenient for you, as the organizers, after the payment of a small admission fee, will cover:
– 1st buyer: international economy flights, 3 nights hotel in Florence city centre, meals and local transfers, as specified in the official program, besides the 2 days meeting agenda. In case of Educational tour all the costs are covered. The admission fee to pay is € 350,00.
– 2nd buyer, 3 nights hotel in Florence city centre, meals and local transfers, as specified in the official program, besides the 2 days meeting agenda. The offer does not include international flights, that the 2nd buyer has to pay separately.In case of Educational tour all the costs are covered. The admission
fee to pay is € 500,00. The admission fee will be paid by credit card at the moment of signing the participation contract and before issuing flight tickets.
Please note that your passport must be valid for six months from the date of arrival in Italy.
How to apply:
– APPLICATION: click HERE to apply
– CONFIRMATION: when application is confirmed by PromoFirenze, you will receive an email with log in data
to fill in the contract of participation.
– PAYMENT: the payment of the admission fee will be required at the moment of signing the participation
contract and before issuing the flight ticket.
Online applications are open until December 10th 2018.