div>From 2018-09-14 09:30:00 to 2018-09-17 18:30:00Venue: Rho (Milano), Italy
The Italian Chamber of Commerce in Japan (ICCJ) has renewed its collaboration with Fiera Milano to promote HOMI Milano trade show to Japanese importers.
HOMI last year registered more than 2,900 exhibitors and about 165,000 visitors, HOMI, Milan international design, and lifestyle trade show provides business international opportunities.
The name HOMI refers to the sensational approach of this trade show. The circular line of the letter “O” representing the relationship between the human and the environment, and “MI” representing Milano, the world-renowned city for design.
All the design industry is represented within 10 areas:
– Living Habits: kitchen & dining, furnishing, and complements, lighting design
– Fragrances & Personal Care: home & personal fragrances
– Gift & Events: gifts, events, merchandising and licensing
– Kid Style: furnishings and complements, fashion and accessories under 14
– Hobby & Work: hobbies, travel, music, and work
– Home Wellness: bathroom, wellness, sports and relax
– Fashion & Jewels: accessories, jewelry, and clothing
– Garden & Outdoor: systems, furnishings, and accessories for the outdoor setting, gardening, pet accessories
– Home Textiles: textiles, homeware, and organizers
– Concept Lab: concept design companies, editors and contract
Date: September 14th – 17th 2018
Time: 9:30 – 18:30
Where: Fiera Milano
Address: Strada Statale del Sempione, 28 – 20017 Rho (Milano)