div>From 2016-12-08 19:00:00 to 2016-12-08 23:00:00Venue: Happo-en, Tokyo
“La Notte d’Oro” (The Golden Night) ICCJ Gala Dinner and Concert 2016 / 150 Years of Friendship between Italy and Japan
December 8 (Thurs.), 7.00pm (reception from 6.30pm)
The color gold evokes elegance, strength, and generosity. To finish off the 150th anniversary year of Italy-Japan relations, the XVII edition of the ICCJ Gala Dinner & Concert will celebrate this occasion in an elegant fashion, promising a continuance of a strong, generous relationship between the two countries.
The evening will feature:
– An electrifying concert by the sophisticated songstress L’Aura
– Exquisite menu prepared by a renowned Italian Chef
– An all-night bar serving Italian drinks: from aperitifs to digestifs
– An elegant exhibition showcasing the best of Made in Italy in Japan
– A fantastic lottery with generous prizes
– The best music from the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s to dance to
– A sparkling golden surprise performance
Registration is now open for tickets and tables reservation!