The business meeting “LIFESTYLE MADE IN ITALY” with Italian interior makers will be held from 10th to 11th July 2018 in Hanoi, Vietnam.
In collaboration with the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam, ICCJ is looking for buyers interested in taking part in the event.
The event acts as a mediator for any Italian manufacturer who is willing to expand business in Asia and for buyers based in the region who are involved in the sector. “LIFESTYLE MADE IN ITALY” is a solid opportunity to get in touch with Italian brands who are not yet exporting to Japan. In addition, it is held in Hanoi, a strategic position sparing long trips to Europe.
Organizer: Vietnam Italian Chamber of Commerce
Date and time: Tuesday, July 10 – 2018 Wednesday, 9: 00 ~ 18: 00
Venue: Hilton Hanoi Opera
target: Furniture interior importers
Application deadline: May 31st
Click here to check out the Italian companies
Arrival on July 9th in Hanoi
Business meeting for two days (July 10th and 11th)
* those who speak English and Italian are widely invited to participate.
Buyer package includes
· Round-trip air ticket between Japan and Vietnam (economy class)
· Airport – Hotel pickup (only when arriving in group)
· Hotel accommodation (with breakfast) Check in on 9th July, check out 11th or 12th
· 2 days lunch and 1 dinner during the business meeting
· Using the Bayer Lounge
How to participate
1) Please download the form from this link, fill it in, and send it to email@example.com.
2) We will inform you of the result of the review by the organizer of the buyer program coincidence.
3) When passing through, we will set up exhibitors and business negotiations according to your flight arrangements and wishes.
For more info