Thu, 10/12/2017 – 10:00am to Fri, 10/13/2017 – 7:00pm
On October 12th-13th 2017, the event ‘Made in Italy‘ involving B2B meetings for interior design manufacturers will be held in Hanoi, Vietnam.
In collaboration with the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam, ICCJ sponsors ‘Living Made in Italy’ and is looking for buyers interested in taking part in the event.
The event acts as a mediator for any Italian manufacturer who is willing to expand business in Asia and for buyers based in the region who are involved in the sector. ‘Living Made in Italy’ is a solid opportunity to get in touch with Italian brands who are not yet exporting to Japan. In addition, it is held in Hanoi, a strategic position sparing long trips to Europe.
Participation fee includes:
* Round-trip flight tickets
* Accommodation (3-4 Stars Hotel including breakfast)
* Shuttle Service Airport-Hotel (groups only)
* Two lunches
* Gala Dinner
* Free use of Buyers’ Lounge
For Japanese buyers, we require strict punctuality and good faith during the business matching phase of the event. Furthermore, we ask each participant to attend at least a minimum of 24 business meetings during the period. Please ensure there is an English or Italian speaker present.
1) Pre-registration using the link below
2) ICCJ will send a confirmation email if your business passes the selection process
3) B2B meetings will be organized according to your interests
Here is the pre-registration link and QR code.
We will send more details as soon as we receive the pre-registration. We suggest you to subscribe shortly.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Hirasawa Kyoka firstname.lastname@example.org