On January 28 at the Italian Embassy in Tokyo, ICCJ elected six Directors to its Board. In alphabetic order:
- Massimo Allegri (Ita Spa, General Manager Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa)
- Vittorio Falconeri (Dana Japan Ltd, Managing Director)
- Flavio Gori (Savino Del Bene Japan, Managing Director)
- Rosario Pedicini (Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A., General Manager of Tokyo branch and Representative director in Japan )
- Marco Spola (Loro Piana Japan, Vice President Textile Division Jap & Korea)
- Marco Zoli (Marposs KK, President)
The newly elected directors will join the existing appointees, Gael Austin (Flos Japan Co Ltd, Representative Director) and Massimo Zambotto (Vesta K.K., Managing Director).
On the same date, the General Assembly of ICCJ has approved the financial statements for the past year and the budget for 2022.
The Ambassador of Italy Gianluigi Benedetti, who hosted a brief reception for the invited Members, also took part in the awarding ceremony for the 29th ICCJ Award. In representation of Fast Retailing Co. Ltd and of its Chairman, CEO, and President Tadashi Yanai, Mr. Aldo Liguori (Global Director, Corporate PR) attended and received the award.