div>From 2018-01-26 09:30:00 to 2018-01-29 18:30:00Venue: Rho (Milano), Italy
Fri, 01/26/2018 – 9:30am to Mon, 01/29/2018 – 6:30pm
Rho (Milano), Italy
The Italian Chamber of Commerce in Japan (ICCJ) has renewed its collaboration with Fiera Milano to promote HOMI Milanotrade show to Japanese importers.
HOMI last year registered more than 2,900 exhibitors and about 165,000 visitors, HOMI, Milan international design and lifestyle trade show provides business international opportunities.
The name HOMI refers to the sensational approach of this trade show. The circular line of the letter “O” representing the relationship between the human and the environment, and “MI” representing Milano, the world renowned city for design.
All the design industry is represented within 10 areas:
– Living Habits: kitchen & dining, furnishing and complements, lighting design
– Fragrances & Personal Care: home & personal fragrances
– Gift & Events: gifts, events, merchandising and licensing
– Kid Style: furnishings and complements, fashion and accessories under 14
– Hobby & Work: hobbies, travel, music and work
– Home Wellness: bathroom, wellness, sports and relax
– Fashion & Jewels: accessories, jewerly and clothing
– Garden & Outdoor: systems, furnishings and accessories for the outdoor setting, gardening, pet accessories
– Home Textiles: textiles, homeware and organizers
– Concept Lab: concept design companies, editors and contract
Date: January 26th – 29th 2018 Time: 9:30 – 18:30 Where: Fiera Milano Address: Strada Statale del Sempione, 28 – 20017 Rho (Milano)