2nd place: MANDRANOVA – Nocellara (Italy)
3rd place: MASSIMO MOSCONI & C. SOCIETA’ AGRICOLA S.S. – Opus (Italy) Excellence Award:
– AZIENDE AGRICOLE STASI – Arciprete (Italy) MEDIUM CATEGORY 1st place: FRANTOIO FRANCI – Villa Magra (Italy)
2nd place: AZIENDA AGRICOLA FISICARO SEBASTIANA – Frantoio Galioto Monocultivar Moresca (Italy)
3rd place: AZIENDA AGRICOLA MARINA PALUSCI – L’Uomo di Ferro (Italy) Excellence Awards:
– AZIENDA AGRICOLA MARINA PALUSCI – Alchimia (Italy)
– OLEIFICIO GULINO SAS – Erbesso (Italy)
– FRANTOIO FRANCI – Francibio (Italy)
– AZIENDA AGRICOLA SEBASTIANO FADDA – Lunavera (Italy) STRONG CATEGORY 1st place: DIEVOLE – Blend (Italy)
2nd place: AZIENDA AGRICOLA LE TRE COLONNE – Coratina (Italy)
3rd place: FATTORIA RAMERINO – Guadagnòlo Primus (Italy) Excellence Awards:
– DIEVOLE – Coratina (Italy)
– AZIENDA AGRICOLA TERRE DI PANTALEO – Terre di Pantaleo (Italy)
– AZIENDA AGRICOLA PAOLO BONOMELLI – Cà Rainene Classico (Italy)
– AGRESTIS – Nettaribleo (Italy)
– QUATTROCIOCCHI – Olivastro (Italy)
– TERRALIVA – Cherubino (Italy) SPECIAL AWARDS Excellence Award (Southern Hemisphere):
Lot Eight – Lot Eight Reserve Extra Virgin Olive Oil (New Zealand) Excellence Award (North America):
Napa Vineland Winery LLC – Massiglia (USA) Highest Polyphenol Award:
Frantoio Franci – Francibio (Italy) ————————
After the success of the 2014 edition, the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Japan (ICCJ) is delighted to invite you to the fourth edition of the ITALIAN OLIVE OIL DAY, to be held in Tokyo on 2015, May 30th.
The ITALIAN OLIVE OIL DAY is an all-day event conceived as a celebration of olive oil, the symbol of the Mediterranean diet, and one of the protagonists of the Italian food import scene in Japan, known for its beneficial effects on health and its flexible use within local dishes.
By organizing this event, ICCJ aims at further deepening the knowledge of olive oil in Japan through seminars, tasting courses, workshops, as well as introducing new products to experts and consumers. Certified olive oil sommeliers will introduce the exhibiting company, the production system and the product’s characteristics.
The Italian Olive Oil Day 2015 will feature:
- An all-day Product Display and Promotional Sale: product exhibition and tasting. Certified sommeliers will introduce the products, the producers and production techniques
- Seminars & Talk-shows with experts on the use and properties of olive oil.
- JOOP Contest Award Ceremony: Olive Oil Day 2015 will host the award ceremony of the third edition of Japan Olive Oil Prize, the international extra-virgin olive oil contest organized by the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Japan, to award the best products of the year.
Sito ufficiale di Italian Olive Oil Day & JOOP Japan Olive Oil Prize: http://jooprize.com/
Registrati a JOOP Japan Olive Oil Prize 2015